The Annual General Meeting of Eastern Region Rowing Council was held on 24th November 2020 from 7.30 pm.
Unapproved Minutes of the Meeting are here.
Papers for the Meeting are as below.
- Notice of Meeting and list of Regional Officers
- Draft Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2019*
- Presentation by Helen Rowbotham, BR Director of Rowing Community and Strategy
- Chair’s Report to the Region
- Regional Constitution adopted November 2019
- Audited Accounts
- Coaching Committee Report
- Regional Umpires Committee Report
- Junior Rowing Report
- List of Affiliated Clubs and Competitions in Eastern Region
* Please note that owing to the passing of Sally Lawrence we do not have a record of attendance or voting at the 2019 AGM. If you attended, or know someone who did please contact Andrew Blit in order that we can amend the Minutes.
We have been fortunate enough to secure the services of Helen Rowbotham to speak to this Meeting. Helen’s job title is Director of Rowing Community & Strategy and is a key part of the senior executive team at BR.
Helen is going to give us an overview of the Community & Strategy Team’s structure and objectives and how this translates into practical support for clubs.