Following last night’s statement by the Government, British Rowing’s COVID-19 Situational Review Group met this morning to assess the impact on rowing and has issued the following statement.
“At this stage, we have taken the decision that our previously published advice should remain in place until we have had the opportunity to review the details of the changes to Government advice (this afternoon) and seek advice from other critical partners such as waterways authorities.
The group will meet again tomorrow (12 May) following the publication of the details of the Government’s advice and will communicate any new advice as promptly as possible after this. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.”
This statement is also available here .
British Rowing and Eastern Region will continue to stand behind Clubs and will offer as much as support and guidance as possible.