Your chance to influence the development of University rowing i n the United Kingdom
Fiona Rennie, Chair of the BUCS Rowing Sport Advisory Group and Andy Crawford, formerly Chair of BR Sport Committee are running a University Rowing listening session on 4th April in Nottingham – booking form available here
Fiona and Andy write:
There are a host of reasons for wanting to have the event
and to have it at this time ……
· We missed the chance to chat to clubs / individuals at the
· We want to listen to ideas / share ideas ahead of the
British Rowing workshop in Bourneville on Sun 19thApril
· We want to be able to speak to students at a time when they
don’t have any competing / racing priorities .
· We want to be able to present plans to BUCS over the next
few months about changes to current event formats and plans for next few years
… and are seeking insight / views from students to help understand priorities
· Provides a forum for discussions about plans for HRR and
for BRSC ..
Bottom line ..
We need to hear from students more in order to help inform
next steps …